Company Name : Corbus India
Designation: Senior Management Trainee
• Day to Day Assistance to COO/Country Head of the company.
• Responsible for extensive data collection and analyzing.
• Organizing and scheduling functions or meetings including selection and booking of venues, travel arrangements etc.
• Coordination Activities like Vendor & Customer Coordination
• Keeping Track of Interviews & Meeting Schedules
• Handle routine correspondence confidentially & independently.
• Screen, direct and action mail/email/fax liaising with any relevant teams/persons to action.
• Preparation of Reports & Documents includes Letter Drafting
• Able to handle events in case of absence of management
• Co-ordination & preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly Business Reports.
• Responsible for confidential information and its documentation, coordinating with various offices departments & vendors.
• Statistical Analysis & Data management
Established in 1994, Corbus continues to build and expand expertise in key industry verticals, leveraging the expertise gained over 14 years in the outsourcing business and strategic alliances. Corbus provides adaptable and flexible global collaboration models to suit Fortune 100 companies in Finance and Banking, Consumer Package Goods (CPG), Retail, Manufacturing, and Entertainment sectors.
Corbus creates technology-empowered solutions by combining industry leading processes and technologies that deliver business values to global clients through year-on-year savings. We are known for our ability to work in true partnership with clients to innovate and bring process cost reduction exceeding 20% in the first year of engagement using our Global Collaboration Model.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Soin International LLC, a private multi-national holding company that provides strategic management, administrative systems, and financial support to a diverse array of subsidiaries and affiliates with revenues exceeding $700 million.
• Good Communication skills.
• Should be Confident and Energetic.
• Should have Good Writing & Co-ordination Skills.
• Should have Good Knowledge in MS Office/Outlook.
• Should be Smart & Presentable
• Should be able to appointments and external communication.
• Should be Flexible & Versatile in Work Scope
• The person should have good ability to read, write, speak and use computers and the ability to meticulously maintain files and documents
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Functional Area: Other
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Corbus India Pvt Ltd
SDF # C - 5 Software Technology Park NEPZ NSEZ
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201008