About the company:
World's leading manufacturer of rugged mobile phones. They design the software (embedded, applications etc) and hardware in house. Headquartered in San Mateo (California) with a product engineering (R&D) center in Bangalore & sales offices in Sweden, Italy, UK, and China. Sonim's India Development Center (IDC) in India engages in system engineering, application development and product support.
Appreciation from some revered authorities:
- Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
- Awarded Best-in-Show at 3GSM World Congress 2004 in Cannes, France
- Voted Investor's Choice at Wireless Ventures 2004
- Chosen by Fierce Wireless as one of TheFiercest15 - top 15 wireless startups
- Voted Emerging Star at TiEcon 2005 in California
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Preferably CS, IT, EEE, E&C) and MCA
- High pH Score (sectional cutoffs applied)
- A minimum of 60% throughout academics.
How to apply: Visit www.elitmus.com/jobs/31290 to apply