- The candidate should be a first class B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Instrumentation
- Certification on any of the software testing courses
- Exposure to various scripting languages
- Candidates with first class B.E. in Computer Science/ Information Sciences or M.C.A., interested in a career in Quality can also apply
- Very good computer knowledge in the architecture, OS and hardware-related area
- Good analytical and communication skills (both written and spoken)
Test Date: 17-Dec-2010
Reporting Time: 09.00 AM
Venue: Robosoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 217, NH 17, Santhekatte, New Udupi – 576106
Candidates will have to first write a programming test in either C or C++ or Java & Depending upon their performance in the said written test, they will be appearing for technical & HR interview.
All the candidates are required to bring with them the following mandatory documents in original and one photocopy of each while coming for the test/ interview:
1. Duly updated CV with a Passport size Photograph attached to it.
2. All Mark cards starting from 10th std.
3. Project Report of last semester of Graduation, as applicable.
4. Proof of your identification – Passport / Voter’s Id Card / Income Tax PAN card / Driving License/ College ID card
5. Proof of Permanent Address and local address.
Look forward to meeting you…
HR Officer – Recruitment & Selection, Robosoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 217, NH 17, SanthekatteNew Udupi – 576106Ph:0820 2593930, Mobile: 9448284550Website: http://www.robosoftin.com/Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org