JKC is planning to organize an exclusive off campus recruitment event with Mahindra Satyam for the JKC 2010 pass outs on 28th and 29th January 2011 at Hyderabad. The eligibility criterion is as follows, the eligible candidates are request to follow the given process and register for this event. The last date for registration is 23rd January 2011.
JKC would issue the Hall Tickets to the candidates who are registered for this process on 24th January 2011 along with the detailed schedule and venue details of the recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria :
- JKC Registered 2010 Pass Outs
- B. Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE) and MCA
- Consistent First Class (over 60%) in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)
- LAN based Aptitude test /English Test (each 40 min duration) followed by Technical and HR evaluation and announcement of results with each stage acting as a filter. The schedule for this test would be communicated in the Hall Ticket to be issued to the candidate on 24th January 2011
Registration Process for the event (Important):
- The eligible candidates have to register in the link to confirm their participation for this process on or before 23rd January 2011.
- JKC would issue the Hall Tickets for the registered candidates on 24th January 2011 along with the schedule and venue details of the recruitment process.
Thanks & Regards