Serve as a technical and functional consultant for driving design, map-gap and implementation of core UCM activities. This role will help define key to-be technical solution, proof of concept and development/ deployment of UCM. This role is expected to take a leadership role in helping facilitate a successful CRP1, CRP2 and CRP3 for UCM (Customer and Consumer).
· Overall UCM development and Siebel integration strategy in support of planned EPR release schedules.
· Ensure strict adherence to Oracle TCA to ensure correct party structure maintained.
· Batch and real-time integration with Duns and Bradstreet to initially and periodically cleanse and enrich data
· Establishment of data quality rules with Informatica for initial data transformation from source and transformation during cut-over time period.
· Establish data quality rules within the HUB for on-going data quality needs
· Test script creation (Oracle UPK and HP Quality Center)
· Creation of IT and end-user training material
· To consolidate & maintain complete, accurate and authoritative master data across the enterprise.
· To consolidate information from dozens of internal and potentially external source systems and third-party enrichment data, create master-level customer/consumer classification and mapping relationships, access, synchronize and publish data and apply data stewardship and governance approaches across hierarchies, tasks and overall classifications.
· Leverage TCA implementations features like Data Quality, Batch Management, Source System Management, Adapters, Classifications, Relationships/Hierarchies, and Tasks/Notes (available via Customer Data Hub (CDH / UCM)).
· Minimum of 2-3 Years of experience directly implementing UCM
· Minimum of 4-5 Years of hands on experience in …
o Load/capture, cleanse, match, consolidate, augment and distribute data using UCM
o Implementing party models and relationship
o Preparing and maintaining ERD
o Data profiling and data matching capabilities
o Managing customer lifecycle events workflows
o Managing DUNS and attributes
o Application of DQ rules
o Running batch de-duplication jobs
o Creating attribute groups for survivorship rules
o Creating survivorship rules for parties
o Building party relationship hierarchy
o Directly implemented a D&B integration with UCM
o Bulk Import & Spreadsheet Import
o Customer/consumer Data Publications and Profile Report
o Managing data from external sources
Interested may please mail their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org