It's another opportunity to refer and make your own team growing together… Recommend your friends & networks!!!
We are looking for hiring people who are trained in ABAP (even if they are new to SAP/ABAP)
As you are aware, at YASH, SAP in particular, when it comes to hiring into the technical streams,
Aptitude, Extrapolation skills, Ability to apply knowledge are always given preference over just Experience/Knowledge/Certification etc.
In this regard, we are conducting a Walk-in exam on Saturday (19th March, 2011) for recruiting Trainees in the ABAP stream.
ABAP Trained Freshers – Written Test on Saturday, 19th March 2011
Please forward the following details to all your friends who might be eligible for these requirements.
The details are as follows:-
- Qualification - B.E, B.Tech, M.C.A and M.Sc in any stream with First class.
- Should have knowledge in ABAP.
- Year of Graduation should be 2009 and later
- SAP Certification is desirable but NOT a must.
Selection Process :- Aptitude-cum-ABAP test followed by Group discussions and/or Interviews.
Walk-in for the exam :- Saturday, 19th March, 2011
Venue :- Yash Technologies, First Floor, Saptagiri Towers, Begumpet, Secunderabad – 16 Landmark: Above Pantaloons.
Time :- Registration will be between 8:45 AM and 10:00 AM on 19th March, 2011.
Time for the test will be given at the time of registration
The candidates must carry the following-
1. 2 color passport size photographs
2. Original and a copy of a photo ID proof (Driving license / PAN card / Passport / Voter ID card etc.)
3. Xerox Copy of the degree/provisional certificate
4. SAP certified candidates should bring a copy of the SAP certificate
Important to Note:
Candidates without carrying any of the above will not be allowed for the exam
Please note that Advance registration through email and/or telephone will not be entertained